Use the contact form below to contact us! Our support team specialist personnel will get back to you shortly! For faster reply, please message us on our Official Facebook Page! Link to Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheKingAvatarOfficial
Who are we?
We're the official website of The King's Avatar Anime.
Our Main Office Address: ShenZhen, GuangDong, 518000 (contact for full address)
Translators & Third-Party Copyright Holders - Pagumi (YouTube) [https://www.youtube.com/pagumi] - The King's Avatar Official Team (This Official Website, Official Facebook Page and Official Instagram)
Advertising Platforms (Ads used to generate income for Next Upcoming Projects) - PopAds - PropellerAds Media - AdKeepers (MGID Partner) - Dailymotion (VideoAds/Monetisation) [via RevContent] - Ouo.io -Adf.ly
FAQ (TOP 6 ASKED): 1. When would S2 be released? - Next Year 2019 (Apr-July) (exact date/month tbc)
2. Is there episode 4 for OVA? - No! Episode 3 is the last for OVA. If you see the last 10s of Ep 3, it says “GLORY NEVER FADES! STAY TUNED FOR SEASON 2”
3. Is S2 and OVA similar? - No. OVA is a small part of the Anime to tell the storyline of the All-Stars Tournament coming up in Season 2. OVA is after S1 and before S2.
4. Can you release it faster for S2? - Well, you basically have no rights to command people to release it early. But the thing is that you’ve to understand that we work with our partners such as Qidian International (Webnovel), Tencent, BiliBili, K Pictures as well as the Animation Company who is in charge. - So please stop asking us if we can release it early and stop commanding us to release it now!
Basically, You’ll have to wait...
5. Can I download the video? Can I watch it Offline via download! - You may not download the video without any permission from us or our partners! Any form to redistribution or download, will be dealt severely with law actions due to Copyright Infringements. Should there be any case, do email us or contact us via fb! *Note that: ONLY Pagumi has rights for this anime!
- We don’t have the function to allow you to watch offline. However, at the moment we don’t plan to do so due to Copyright Infringements!
6. Why is there ads everywhere when I clicked or watch the video? It’s annoying and more than usual.
Well...We apologise for that! But, we place ads to ensure that we have revenue and this money goes to the production of Season 2. So if there’s more revenue, this means better quality work! Ads are our form of income and platform to improve and work on the upcoming projects! It’s impossible for us to remove them!